Bell Avenue Helmet
With the Avenue, they took a hard line against that. They gave it carefully sculpted vents and a graceful shape. They packed it with the same features and careful touches that define their flagship helmets, such as their Sweat Guide liner and No-Twist Tri-Glides for ease of adjustment. Not to mention integrated MIPS. But they didnt stop there. It's unobtrusive, highly visible, easily rechargeable with an included micro USB, and it just might make the difference between being seen or not.
- Total Vents: 18 Vents
- Compliance: Cpsc Bicycle
- Construction: Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell - A Process Pioneered By Bell Bonds The Helmet´S Outer Shell To The Eps Foam Liner To Create A Sturdier Helmet.
- Retention System: No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-Adjust Fasteners That Help Keep Straps Flat And Properly Positioned
- Interior: Sweat Guide Pad Design Pulls Moisture Away From The Brow Pad And Away From Eyewear
- What was once ErgoDial now has an improved dial feel and function (no longer requires a push to turn) and is sleeker and less bulky.
- Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
*Info And Images From Bell