DMR Brendog Vault Pedals
Which World cup DH rider epitomizes flat pedal riding better than Brendog? DMR developed the Vault design with his testing and input, in 2010. They decided to give the pedal its own stealth colourway to say thanks to Brendan Fairclough. Also, spare moto pins are included, perfect for more aggressive riding and capable of WC level Downhill racing.
• LARGE – 105mm x 105mm
• LIGHT – 430g per pair
• SLIM – 17mm concave foot bed
• LOW PROFILE – For great clearance
• BIG PLATFORM – For the biggest jumps.
• TOUGH – Extruded 6061 Aluminium and 4140 CroMo Steel axles
• TUNEABLE – 11 pins per Vault pedal. Flip the pins to fine-tune the grip
• SERVICEABLE – High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
*Info And Images From DMR