Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Competition Tubular Road Tyre
With 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, lower resistance and improved grip on the sides. Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for higher speed. Premium cotton casing conforms closer to the road’s surface, providing a smoother ride, easier rolling, and better grip. Tire choice of professional riders in the peloton. Winner of Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Vuelta an España, Classics, World Championships, European Championships and Olympic Games.
- Available in 25-28" & 28-28"
- Tire pressure (PSI): 100 to 175PSI (25-28") & 87 to 115PSI (28-28")
- Tire pressure (Bar): 7 to 12 bar (25-28") & 6 to 8 bar (28-28")
- Weight: 290g (25-28") & 360g (28-28")
- Graphene 2.0 compound
- 320 TPI
- Cotton Corespun K has a mixture of Kevlar threads increased sidewall protection
- 19% less rolling resistance than a standard Corsa
- PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection
*Images And Info From Vittoria